White-"bored"? We've got just the solution. Panasonic's UB-8325 Interactive PanaboardTM will energize your meetings, keeping your audience focused and your ideas flowing. Complete with an abundance of interactive technological advancements, the benefits of the UB-8325 are without bounds.
Project your growth
Save written and projected notes from the board directly into your PC. Remote PC operations lets you control your Windows applications from your host PC.
Point to innovation
Easy-to-install utility software includes an electronic pen used in the same way as a computer mouse. Pen strokes can be recorded, captured, saved and replayed on top of PC applications.
Access your audience
Experience our real time global teleconference solution using the Microsoft NetMeetingTM software platform. Draw ideas from all of your resources around the world simultaneously.
The All-In-One Interactive Solution
The UB-8325 offers unique functionality to meet your needs. It gives you all the capabilities of a traditional electronic white board, but also gives you the ability to interact with information in real time, right on the board, and even on the board displaying a projected image. It's an ideal companion with PowerPoint® presentations.
Increase efficiency and reduce meeting time by simply writing on the board and printing out the information for easy distribution.
Distribute consistent information by using the power of your PC to save meeting notes and then send the information electronically via email or to a printer.
Interact with projected images while controlling Windows® applications directly from the board for convenient and practical analysis.
• Interactive Panaboard - The All-In-One Interactive Print Board Solution. Functions as an Interactive Board, an Electronic Whiteboard, a projector screen and an Electronic Print Board with plain paper output.
• Teleconferencing - When used in conjunction with Microsoft® NetMeeting, provides a cost-effective real-time teleconferencing solution so everyone can attend a meeting, whether thay attend on-site or remotely.
• Remote PC Operation - Control you applications for Windows® right from the Panaboard using the included Electronic Pens like a computer 'mouse'.
• Colorful Electronic Pens - Track meeting notes and important words to emphasize critical issues in color.
• High Quality Projector Screen - The screen displays crisp data and video images with minimal light reflection.
• Capture Images - Save meeting notes to computer files for archiving and distribution.
• Built-in Printer - Allows for materials to be distributed to the audience in seconds.
Power Supply AC 100 - 120V, 50/60Hz
Power Consumption 1.4 A/0.2A (Operational/Standby)
Writing Implements Dry Erase Markers (Black, Blue & Red), Electronic Pen Colors (Black, Red, Blue & Green)
Panel Diagonal Dimension 62.1"
External Dimensions (Without Stand) 54.7" (H) x 61.0" (W) x 10.5" (D)
Weight (Without Stand) 75 lbs.
Panel Surfaces 2
Panel Advance System Endless Scroll Type
Copying Area 35.4" (H) x 55.1" (W)
Scanning System CCD Flat-Scan Type
Copy Paper Type Plain Paper
Printing Process Method Fusion Transfer
Copy Paper Size Letter
Copy Density 203 dpi
Contrast Adjustment Two Levels: Normal / Dark
Two-Screen Compressed Copying Yes
Copying Time / Sheet 15 Seconds
Continuous Copies 1 - 9
Paper Indicator Yes