The ViewSonic® PJ759 is a performance leader with a rich feature set at an affordable price.
- Delivers 2,600 lumens and 1024x768 XGA resolution for crisp, detailed images
- Seven picture modes let you adjust the light output for perfect projection on any given surface.
- Auto keystone correction squares the image for quick set up
- Direct off allows you to unplug it and go.
- The built-in 7-watt speaker and wide array of PC and video connectivity options let you deliver dynamic, versatile presentations.
The easy lamp and filter replacement make maintenance a breeze.
Bright in virtually any setting - Packs 2,600 lumens in 7.8 pounds. It's the bright choice for mobile presenters.
Closed captioning - Integrated closed captioning decoder for the hearing impaired.
Customize start-up with MyScreen - Allows the user to personalize the start-up screen image by adding your company logo or a favorite photo.
Easy maintenance - The sliding filter cover and simple lamp replacement from the top of the unit make maintenance a breeze.
Enhanced security features - Security bar and user-assigned PIN code protect your projector from theft and unauthorized use.
Quick set up - Auto vertical keystone correction automatically squares the image for quick set up. The direct off feature lets you just unplug the projector and go.
Ultimate display source flexibility - With two RGB inputs you can connect a computer or add a video source for dynamic meetings and presentations.
Whisper-mode extends lamp life and reduces noise output