The Christie DHD800 1-chip DLP® digital projector offers full HD and high brightness, making it ideally suited for a variety of applications including fixed installs and live events. At 8000 ANSI lumens, it’s one of the brightest 1-chip DLP® dual lamp projectors on the market. With its HD (1920 x 1080) resolution, this projector is compatible with most computers and video sources.
A unique, user-changeable, twin-color wheel system gives you the flexibility to tailor your presentations to maximize high brightness images and achieve superior color reproduction. The Christie DHD800 also includes a lamp interval feature that enables you to select the interval times for balanced lamp usage. Along with its long life dual lamps and sealed optical engine, these features ensure the Christie DHD800 provides a low cost of ownership.
Featuring the latest in DLP® technology including Brilliant Color™, along with Philips’ VIDI™ lamps, the Christie DHD800 is a professional grade projector ready for 24/7 requirements. The optional AutoFilter ensures superior reliability in extended-use applications.
- Full HD (1920 x 1080) native resolution
- 8,000 ANSI lumens, dual lamp platform
- Sealed 1-chip DLP® light engine
- Optional extended-use AutoFilter
- 7500:1 with rich black reproduction contrast ratio
- User changeable color wheels
- Built-in edge-blending and color matching capabilities
- Flexible and customizable
- Auto-switching lamps
Best suited for mid-to large-sized boardrooms, churches, classrooms and more, the Christie DWU670-E (part of the Christie E Series projector line) provides exceptional brightness (6000 ANSI lumens / 6500 center lumens) and image quality. This model offers native WUXGA (1920x1200) resolution and adds a widescreen option to our 1-chip DLP® projector lineup. A compact chassis, along with reliable, long-life performance and Christie’s industry-leading warranties, service and support ensure a low cost of ownership.
This dual lamp projector operates in single- or dual-lamp modes, and can produce higher lumen levels in a single lamp than other dual lamp projectors. The dust-sealed, filter-free design prevents dust and dirt from affecting the system – ensuring that image quality is maintained and maintenance costs are low. A full suite of optional lenses provides you with more options to meet your application needs.
- 6000 ANSI lumens (6400 center lumens)
- Up to 5000:1 (full on/full off)* contrast ratio
- WUXGA (1920 x 1200) native resolution
- Lamp redundancy with dual lamp platform
- 24/7 operation
- Low cost of ownership
- Lower cost alternative to 3-chip DLP technology
Offering the latest generation of inorganic LCD panel technology, 4DColor™ - the Christie LX700 LCD projector presents real color, real bright, in a LCD platform. At 7,000 ANSI lumens it is an ideal projector for auditoriums, large venues and houses of worship. The premium features and performance of the Christie LX700 also ensures high impact in corporate boardrooms.
Boasting 4DColor™ technology, inorganic LCD panels and 10-bit, the Christie LX700 offers all the advantages of an LCD projector along with enhanced color and image performance. An easy to set up, portable projector with a variety of lens choices, 2200:1 contrast ratio, 1024 x 768 (XGA) resolution, and true digital connections, the Christie LX700 has all the features to ensure your presentations have the high impact you envisioned.
- New 4DColor™ technology with Color Control Device optical engine
- Latest generation of Inorganic LCD Panels
- True 10-bit image processing
- True digital connections with full AV inputs
- AutoFilter System
- Built in shutter (light dowser)
- Optional Network Module
- Suite of optional lens
- Kensington™ compatible slot and menu security options